IntegraClear®男人自拍天堂在线视频 is National’s water-based wood finish cured via ultraviolet (UV) light that offers exceptional clarity and durability in our wood products. This innovative finish and its application process enable our products to meet or exceed strict indoor air quality requirements, which create healthier workplaces and can contribute towards earning a LEED® Green Building Rating.
IntegraClear is the ultimate balance of clarity, durability and sustainability:
- Water-based with virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Automated application reduces waste and provides better aesthetic consistency
- Enables National products to meet stringent requirements of the BIFMA Furniture Emission Standard (FES) and gain certification to SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold and level® certifications, which can contribute toward LEED® point
- Enhances the natural beauty of wood and allows you to see the depth and clarity of the wood
- Excellent heat, sunlight and chemical resistance (cleaners and solvents) for lasting aesthetic appeal
- Liquid spills and hot beverage or food containers have no impact
- Applied to all surfaces including verticals
- Easy to repair in the field, similar to conventional finishes
- Available at no premium
IntegraClear® is standard on all of National's wood casegoods and tables. Learn more about our environmentally certified products.